HOW THIS WORKS
HOW THIS WORKS
- Create Account
- Create account using a valid email address: This is also where you will receive your email receipt after placing your order.
- Create a password for your account: Be sure to select a password that is hard for others to guess, but easy for you to remember.
- We currently have 2 vendors active online. We have K&K Island Pride Supermarket for our Majuro Shoppers and Lei-Side Store for our Chuuk Shoppers. Select the vendor you are wanting to shop for, either you are shopping for families on Majuro or on Chuuk.
- Once you select the correct vendor, this will take you to the product screen. Browse through the items and select products and add to your cart. You can adjust the quantities at checkout.
- If you are not yet signed in, please do so now. If you are not yet registered, please do so now. Or you can also proceed as a guest. But we strongly advise that everyone create an account for ease of checkout on your next purchase.
- Here you will see all the items you’ve added to your shopping cart. Here you can also change the quantity of items on your shopping cart. Once you are satisfied with the contents of your cart, you can proceed to payments.
- Billing Address: This section should match the billing information associated with the payment method you will be using for this purchase. The name of the buyer and the address should match that at the financial institution associated with the intended payment method.
- You can either select to make payment via PAYPAL, or by entering your Credit Card or Debit Card information.
- If using a Debit or Credit Card, be sure to enter the 3- or 4-digit CVV code located on the back side of your card (or front, if you are using AMEX).
- Once you are satisfied everything looks matching, place order.
- Once your order goes through, you will receive an order confirmation email. On there, you will have your unique ORDER NUMBER.
- Anyone of your choosing on the Islands will need this ORDER NUMBER and YOUR NAME to collect your purchased goods.
If you still have questions on how this process works, please feel free to shoot us an email to email@example.com, or call us at (509)868-6167.